What we do
Graphic design includes corporate identity, publications, advertising, posters, billboards, website elements, signs and product packaging. May include a logo or other artwork, organized text and pure design elements such as images, shapes and colour which unify the piece.
The processes that occur in the printing industry between the creation of a print layout and the final printing, including the manufacture of a printing plate, as well as the adjustment of images and texts or the creation of a high-quality print file. The form of delivery from the customer is typically a PDF.
The work involved in developing a website, ranging from developing a static page to a most complex web-based internet application, electronic businesses, and social network services. Usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites, creation of content management systems (CMS).
Marketing is the communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise, or to raise the profile of the company and its products in the public mind. The purpose of marketing is to induce behavioural change in the receptive audience.
Art created for commercial purposes, primarily advertising. Commercial art traditionally includes designing books, advertisements of different products, signs, posters, and other displays to promote sale or acceptance of products, services, or ideas.
Who’s the right printer to produce a particular job? What’s the best format for a design piece to take? What will our customers want to interact with? What kind of giveaway should we do?
These are all important questions that we can help you answer.
The creation of information to any media (especially digital media) for an end-user/audience. Typically includes maintaining and updating web sites, blogging, photography, videography, online commentary, the maintenance of social media accounts, and editing and distribution of digital media.
Use of social media to market a product or service. Social platforms have built-in analytics, where companies can track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns. Companies address several stakeholders through social media marketing including (potential) customers, (potential) employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public.
- Adam Noonan, Artist
- Arbutus RV & Marine Sales Ltd.
- Avenue Gallery
- Blue Fox Restaurant
- Blue’s Bayou Cafe
- Canadian Plein Air Painters
- Charlebois Associates
- Capital Island Construction & Renovation Ltd.
- Colosso Pizzeria & Grill
- Deborah Tilby, Artist
- Direct Marketing Group Inc.
- Explore Victoria Magazine
- DLC Prime Mortgage Works Inc.
- Dri-Way Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Eclectic Gallery
- Enrico Winery
- EnviroFloat Manufacturing
- Faber Enterprises Inc.
- Foley Dog Treat Company
- G’s Organic Solutions Inc.
- Indaba Explorations (South Africa)
- Jeune Bros Tent & Awning
- Lyle’s Place
- Mem-Cards Group Inc. (USA)
- Nice Solutions
- Perfect Look Optical
- Peterec’s Martial Arts
- PM Industries Ltd.
- RE/MAX Alliance Victoria
- Brad Herd
- Forbes & Marshall
- Pat O’Gorman
- Ron Neal & The Neal Estate Team
- Remax Prestige Ocean Properties (Costa Rica)
- Rodger’s Fishing Village
- Royal Lepage Coast Capital Realty
- Beth Hayhurst
- Cal Faber
- Sarpino’s Pizzeria Canada
- Simply Downsizing
- Skin Therapy Letter
- Totem Towing
- Tribal Foods
- Trutch Manor
- Vancouver Island Physicians & Surgeons Directory
- Vancouver Island Soapstone Ltd.
- VI Futsal League
- We Paint Inc.
- World Cup Soccer Camp
- Aardvark Print & Promotion
- Digital Direct Printing
- Griffin Design Management
- Hillside Printing
- Island Business Print Group
- Sidelines Promotional Products Inc.
- Coast Collective
- Committee for Social Justice
- Compassionate Resource Warehouse
- Diocese of Victoria
- For the Love of Africa
- Leversedge Memorial Fund
- Lower Island Soccer Association
- VICPA – Vancouver Island Cooperative Preschool Association
- Victoria & District Cricket Assoc.
- World Cups Youth Soccer Festival